How do large companies keep their digital presence fresh and engaging? Do they have a team of marketing professionals sitting in a room tweeting all day long? As a small or medium sized business, are you struggling with budget constraints to keep digital content new and fresh? Given that the webpage and Social Media assets represent your company to the outer-world, how can you fill these big shoes?
- Ensure that all of your profile pages together with a consistent theme. Fonts, color schemes, and logos are the same and easily recognizable.
- Be diligent with your posts. Engage your audience on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Mark your calendar with reminders and check your accounts daily to reply to inquiries. Actively engage in the chatter that you, ideally, are creating.
- Post your blogs to Facebook, reference on Twitter, etc. Tying posts together is an easy way to reach all of your social media outlets on one single topic.
- Use colorful images/pictures in your posts. Visuals always capture attention quicker than words.
- It does not always have to be about business. There are several other topics that can generate publicity for your organization. For example; if your company is active in a charity, you can post your involvement in a non-for-profit campaign.